- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Be cautious! Even though your pet would never intentionally bite you under normal circumstances, they may be in shock and might not recognize you.
2. If animal is apprehensive, or trying to bite you, muzzle before handling.
3. Move the injured limb as little as possible. Keep weight off of injured limb.
4. If open fracture (bone is exposed) cover with gauze and tape in place.
5. Use a towel to support limb.
6. Do not try to set, manipulate, or force the limb in any direction.
7. Call veterinarian right away, tell them what happened and when. Tell them how long it will take you to get there.
8. Transport animal to veterinarian immediately.
Normandy Animal Hospital
Emergency: (314) 383-4677
After Hours: Animal Emergency Clinic South (314) 822-7600
Associated Veterinary Specialists in Bridgeton (314)739-3330
FREE heartworm prevention & deworming for your dog or cat!
Yes. Cats do get heartworms. Mention WEBDEAL 2. One offer per household. This is a limited time offer so call today for details and an appointment.
For after hours emergency:
Small Animal (314)739-3330 or (314)822-7600