- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Get animal out of the water.
2. Hold them upside down by their hindquarters and allow water to drain.
3. Lay animal on their side on a flat surface. Place one hand under chest on the lower side. Place the other hand on the side facing up and press down firmly to compress chest. Release. This may remove
extra water from lungs.
4. Call veterinarian right away, tell them what happened and when.
Tell them how long it will take you to get there.
5. Transport animal to veterinarian immediately.
Normandy Animal Hospital
Emergency: (314) 383-4677
After Hours: Animal Emergency Clinic South (314)822-7600
Associated Veterinary Specialists in Bridgeton (314)739-3330
FREE heartworm prevention & deworming for your dog or cat!
Yes. Cats do get heartworms. Mention WEBDEAL 2. One offer per household. This is a limited time offer so call today for details and an appointment.
For after hours emergency:
Small Animal (314)739-3330 or (314)822-7600