- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Animals may chew on electrical cords which can lead to electrical shock.
2. TURN THE CURRENT OFF!! Never directly touch an animal who is touching a live wire. Use a dry wooden stick to get an animal off of the wire.
3. Call veterinarian right away. Tell them what happened and when. Tell them how long it will take you to get there.
4. Transport animal to veterinarian immediately.
5. Chewing on wires can cause burn, shock and electrocution. Even if the animal seems alright after cutting the current they can still have some complications, such as breathing difficulties, heart
arrhythmias, dead tissue, dehydration, and possible death.
Normandy Animal Hospital
Emergency: (314) 383-4677
After Hours: Animal Emergency Clinic South (314)822-7600
Associated Veterinary Specialists in Bridgeton (314)739-3330
FREE heartworm prevention & deworming for your dog or cat!
Yes. Cats do get heartworms. Mention WEBDEAL 2. One offer per household. This is a limited time offer so call today for details and an appointment.
For after hours emergency:
Small Animal (314)739-3330 or (314)822-7600