- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. To stop the animal from hurting itself, move them to a safe area away from objects. Put towels, blankets, pillows around animal.
2. Do not try to pull the animals tongue out of the mouth. You risk getting a bite wound or digit amputation. The animal will not swallow
3. Time the seizure. Record time of day and length of seizure.
4. A seizure that persists for more than 10 minutes can cause significant damage to the body, and could result in death.
5. Call veterinarian right away. Tell them what happened and when. Tell them how long it will take you to get there.
6. Do not assume that the animal is all right once seizure has stopped. Seizures are usually the result of another problem such as epilepsy or other illness. The seizure may also have cause nervous
system damage, elevated temperature and other problems.
Normandy Animal Hospital
After Hours: Animal Emergency Clinic South (314) 822-7600
Associated Veterinary Specialists in Bridgeton (314)739-3330
FREE heartworm prevention & deworming for your dog or cat!
Yes. Cats do get heartworms. Mention WEBDEAL 2. One offer per household. This is a limited time offer so call today for details and an appointment.
For after hours emergency:
Small Animal (314)739-3330 or (314)822-7600